Customer information ex art. 13 D.Lgs. 196/2003
Pursuant to article 13 del D.Lgs. n. 196/2003, Please take note of the following information:
1) The information you provide will be used for the performance of contractual, to the records provided from the art. 55 of the consolidated text of the laws on public security, for its administrative operations and billing and organizational needs and management.
1.2) The data collected through this form may also be processed for marketing activities in order to receive (by email, fax or physical mail)commercial communications, advertising, and, in general, information about our promotional offers and to our products or services.
2) The processing of the data will be made with paper documents properly stored within the premises and business with tools to manage, store and transmit data ensuring confidentiality and security.
3) The conferment of data is necessary for the proper performance of contractual obligations and obligations descendants of the legal obligations(including tax etc.) and the refusal to provide such data will result in the impossibility for Terme Vescine to enter into contractual relationships. With regard to the treatment provided for in paragraphs 1.2 conferment is optional and the refusal to provide such data will only result in the impossibility to receive marketing communications, advertising, and, in general, information about our promotional offers and to our products or services.
4) All data will be or may be disclosed:
- To internal staff and the employees of the company responsible for the tasks they are responsible
- to professional and / or companies and / or associations of firms and entrepreneurs who provide us with accounting and / or tax etc..
- to banks and credit institutions
- to company maintenance / repair of computer equipment
- debt collection company
- law firms for possible litigation management
- public security offices (in accordance with Section 1)
5) The holder of the data processing is Terme Vescine, Via Delle Terme, 417 – 04021 Suio di Castelforte (LT) Tel /Fax: 0771/670007-0771/670008.
6) At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with article 7 of Legislative Decree no. N. 196/2003, which for your convenience we reproducein full:
ART 7) – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1) You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2) You have the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3) The interested has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4) The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
5) A) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or communication.